Sunday, August 26, 2007

comment


one of my dad's new cards. I'll have more info later on how to purchase, etc.


A comment over at A Friend in Need (I'm LOVING that so many Quaker women are knitters but it figures.) She was suggesting that the early Quakers had a different way of expressing their faith than we do, and she wondered how big a leading had to be in order to be of substance.


I think it's important for me to remember that it is the same God speaking to us now as it was at any time in so-called human history. I also think I tend to discount small leadings just as I discount stockinette stitch. Too small, too plain, not enough "bang for the buck." Yet even the most intricate sweater imaginable is made up of only knits and purls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home