Sunday, August 19, 2007

Love more for every hate and fear no ill...

since God is good, and loss is gain.

One thing I've been praying about is the line "do one thing and do it well."

I was very good at something, very good, I thought, and my ability to do it was taken away overnight.

I don't know what to do with myself during those times when I would have been doing that. Except pray.

Sometimes I do get to that. Yeah.

______________________

Spiritual question: Are we always God's representative on earth? That seems egotistical. There have been times I've sensed strongly that Mother God is pushing me on to say something. Be the wisdom, so to speak. And sometimes, like now, where she stands in front of me her back to me but her arms behind her holding me in with a great deal of love and I'm getting her back all wet with my tears and the person I would love to talk to most...are they facing us or not? But she she leans her head back and whispers shhhh don't you dare be my surrogate.

BTW more about "mother God in the kitchen" at the video posted earlier but I realize I had big privacy settings on it which I removed today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home